Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Italian Pasta Salad



I made this salad for a farewell this week-end, it's yummy &  pretty easy to make- the bowl came back empty... so that's a good sign!! To get the recipe click the magic recipe button on the bottom



Look at all those lovely colors!!

Click the magic button for the full recipe

There are so many options for this salad-- just add the things your family likes-- it looks so fresh & pretty.
I like the taste of whole olives better than the ones that are all ready sliced in the can.. but they do take time to prepare them.. so if you didn't know, here's a tip for slicing olives.  I love to use the eggs slicer to cut them, you can do two at a time & it really doesn't take long.  I also use the egg slicer to cut strawberries- it works really well... so there ya go, your tip for the day!  I'm sure this salad will be made at our house a lot this summer!!


0 comments: