Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkin Rolls

I have amazing- talented friends!!  These are some rolls my friend Julie made and posted on her FB page.  We have known each other since we were 5..... and let me just that is a VERY long time!  She is an amazing cook, and I am so excited to show you what she's making for Thanksgiving. 

Rolls that look like pumpkins!! How festive is that.



Click the  button for the full recipe

I think they are adorable!!! If I was making the rolls this year I would try them... but this year one of my cute Daughter's in law is making the rolls!!  But she's crafty enough she could probably pull this off!!   I LOVE them!!  Thanks Julie, I think you're Amazing.


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I featured your pumpkin rolls recipe on my blog post titled "Pumpkin Roll RoundUp or Ten Variations on a Pumpkin Roll Recipe". Here is the link to my post: http://cozycottagelife.com/pumpkin-roll-round/

In my post, I mention the name of your blog with a hyperlink to your homepage, a second hyperlink to the blog page with the recipe, and the picture is hyperlinked to the recipe as well.

I hope you have a chance to check it out!

Thanks!
Michelle Skow
CozyCottageLife.com