Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cinnamon Spiced Pecans


I have a "Clique" of friends - and we get together once a month for dinner. We started our monthly get togethers YEARS ago when my kids were in elementary school, they were all teachers at the school, and I was the PTA Pres. Over the years we have seen each other through the happiest & hardest of times.  Oh how I LOVE these wonderful friends!!!  They are truly the salt of the earth type people, whom I adore!!  We all took a vote this last year & allowed another person to enter the "clique"  Haha  And she is a wonderful cook.  Lastnight she brought us some lovely spiced nuts! 

of course we all wanted to know how to make them, and she was kind enough to give me the recipe... so that is what I am sharing with you today!!  They sound really easy- and I can tell you they are delish!  So cook some up for your Christmas Parties-- they will be a hit!!!   Thanks Shirley!!!

click on the recipe to enlarge it, and as always if you want the file- leave me a message with your email address & I will send it to you!   ~Karen 

0 comments: