Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Angry Birds Star Wars Valentines

My son is obsessed with anything angry birds! So when I asked him what he wanted to give out this year he, without hesitation, said angry birds STAR WARS! I thought, Hey... I can make that!
All you need to do is go to the dollar store and grab some glow sticks. I was able to get 8 for a dollar. Then printout the free image. Make a cut with a knife right by the light sabor
Thread the glow stick through the hole and tape it down in the back... Be careful not to snap the glow stick or it will start glowing!!

There you have it folks!


Click on the image. File>save as> save to desktop. Printout as a 4x6 on hard white paper! :)


I like to add a few extra glowstick for the kids... so they will last here is a great bundle on amazon that won't break the bank.

Glow Sticks, LEEHUR 100 Pcs 8" Light Up Glowstick Bracelets Toys Mixed Colors Party Favors Supplies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

Your the best! I did it for my son's class. Didn't have the stock paper
so glued construction paper
from dollar store to the back!

My son did the To: and From: on the back.
Looked so good We
laminated them for bookmarks! What a great idea and thanks tons.

Jamie Hamblin said...

Awesome! I'm so glad that you are using them!

Keep checking back for some more fab freebies!

Lisa H said...

Thanks you so much. I made a popsicle stick puzzle for my daughters preschool friend.

Danielle Lynn said...

I can't not tell you how much this was a lifesaver! I totally forgot about my son's Valentine's Day party and this template was PERFECT!! Thank you for posting this!!!