Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentines Jars

I know these don't look like Valentine's Jars..... they're not!!  It's still winter inside (and outside) our house!!  I've re-filled these jars a couple of times-- I used to have the white cheddar puff balls in the tall one, but we LOVE them too much around here & have gone through a whole GIANT container of them!  I couldn't stand an empty jar, so out came the mini marshmallows!  The other jar has white cotton candy -I balled it up like snowballs -- they are fun on the counter, but........ 
 
 
as much as I like the snow... I am ready for a change, so remember the sugar wafer cookies I dipped a few days ago?

Well, I decided to add a little bit of Valentines to the kitchen- and I loved them on this glass domed plate! 

I grabbed a few jars I had and filled them with a little bit of red, pink & white- tied a few bows and LOVE how they turned out!!  Happy Valentines Day!!!

0 comments: