Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tomatoe Basil Bread Stacks

I told you - you were in for a treat.. here it is!  Oh don't they look delish?  A year ago I shared with you one of our families favorite summer snacks.  Tomatoe, basil & mozzarella cheese mixed together with balsamic vinaigrette.  Well here is another version RuthAnn made us after we decorated cookies with her. First slice a baguette, then place a slice of mozzarella cheese on each slice of bread. Then add a slice of tomatoe, and a basil leaf.....      

place them on a lined cookie sheet & drizzle with Paul Newmans balsamic vinaigrette dressing 

place in the oven and broil them until the cheese melts and the bread is toasted. Look at that- healthy never looked so good!!! One bite you'll be hooked!! Did I mention my friends can cook? And yes... I do love that.  Thanks RuthAnn- you're the best. Love ya! 

0 comments: